- 1 cup almond butter (or 2/3 cup almond butter, 1/3 coconut butter)
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup oats (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all ingredients together in one bowl
- Pour into a greased 9x9 pan
- Bake for 35-40 min
One of the best things about this recipe is you substitute different fruits or veggies for the banana. We've tried 1 1/2 cup zucchini or an apple chopped in the food processor or a can of pumpkin. .
If you try this recipe or change any of the ingredients, please let us know in the comments how it turns out!