Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rainy Day and Cool makes Spring Flowers Happy!

Just thought I would share some of the non-edible vegetation flourishing here on the home front.The first picture is of my bleeding heart bush I was SURE died last year. This was taken yesterday.


The next two are some Pansies and Geraniums that I purchased from Radebaugh's Florist . I love that place. You can get a 10% discount for paying cash! (I believe it is 10%, but a discount none the less). As a kid I would love to go into their walk in fridge and create my own bouquet to give my mother.



I LOVE Tulips and their endless color combinations. I hear right now is the time to go to Sherwood Gardens to see their famous display of tulips. Don't forget a camera as this is Christmas Card worthy.



 Lastly, a gorgeous Purple Iris and the simple but beloved Hosta

Enjoy the day!

No comments: